WAXING DO'S AND DONT'S
* Make sure hair is 1/8 -1/4 inch long, Typically around 2- 3 weeks of growth. Do necessary trimming.
* Mild exfoliation daily.
* Inform us of any skin treatments you have recently had done or medications.
*At home care is essential to get the best results, ask us what you can do after your service.
* An anti inflammatory may be taken up to 30 min prior.
* It is best to refrain from caffeine night before and day of.
* An anti-acid may be taken to help prevent redness(from acidity).
* No lotions.
* You may not wax if using a product with AHA over 8%, Accutane, Retin A or any medication for acne, have diabetes due to posible infection , moles cannot be waxed, lazer skin resurfacing in last year, physicain administered peel in last 2 years, sunburned or irritated area.
* Dermabrasion clients please wait 3 months before receiving waxing services.
* BEST NO SUNBATHING A DAY BEFORE OR AFTER
* BEST NO SAUNA OR STEAM ROOM DAY AFTER
* NO SHAVING IN BETWEEN WAXING APPTS
* NO SHAVING 2 1/2 - 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO FIRST WAX
* Other indications may be a factor, please inquire.
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. PLEASE RESPECT THIS AS YOUR LAST MINUTE CANCEL CAN EFFECT
OTHER APPTS AND OUR BUSINESS. OUR MISSION IS TO GIVE THE MOST ENJOYABLE SERVICE, THIS HELPS US DO JUST THAT.